Happy Hometime Club
The Happy Hometime Club opened in October 1993.
It is based in 2 Mobile classrooms and in the KS2 building in the grounds of Whitehouse Common Primary School.
Children Attending Whitehouse Common Primary School, including Nursery, may be registered as members of the club.
In 2020 we had an Ofsted inspection. If you would like to read this report, please click here.
Contact the manager, Katherine White on 0121 464 1925, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you may be aware data laws are changing in May. The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will come into effect on 25th May and will replace the current Data Protection Act. The GDPR sets out new guidelines for how personal data is processed. Happy Hometime Club takes your data seriously and we are committed to high standards of information security, privacy and transparency. We place a high priority on protecting and managing data and we are working hard to ensure compliance with GDPR. We will never share your data unless we have a legal obligation to do so, or unless it’s necessary to carry out our public task. We will only process the personal data that we need to in order to maintain the high levels of education and safeguard our pupils.If you require further information please contact:- email@example.com
Paper copies of any information, forms or policies from the website can be provided upon request from HHC.
Notice for Prospective September 2022 Nursery and Reception Parents
If you think you may need a place for your child at HHC in September 2019 then please ring Katherine White on 0121 464 1925 to add their name to the Club waiting list.
Once your place is confirmed at WCPS then please advise HHC accordingly.
Please be aware that although we will endeavour to accommodate your requirements, we cannot guarantee a place.
Latest Booking Form
All club bookings are now done through School Money.
This facility is only available to families whose children already attend HHC regularly. New families/Occasional Users should always contact Katherin White (Manager) either by telephone 0121 464 1925 or in person to check availability of places.
Registration and Parental Responsibility form
Registration forms can be collected from HHC or Acorns office.
Parental responsibility forms can be downloaded here.
Forms should be completed in the usual way and returned to Katherine White at HHC.
Happy Hometime Club is welcoming, with an environment that is visually attractive and inspirational to both children and adults, which celebrates children’s achievements, learning and development.
We have strong, clear safeguarding policies and procedures in place, that are adhered to and regularly reviewed, to ensure children can develop to their full potential in a caring, happy and stimulating environment.
Registration & Charging Policy
- A Registration Form must be completed when a child first joins the Club and any changes relating to emergency contact numbers, medical conditions, etc., must be notified immediately.
- A Session Booking Form must be completed when a child first starts at HHC.
- At the beginning of each Term parents should advise of any holidays booked and and will not be charged.
- Fees are payable IN ADVANCE - through School Money.
Childcare vouchers are also accepted.
NO cash or cheques will be accepted.
- It should be appreciated that staff hours must be organised in advance according to expected numbers therefore, once sessions are booked, they are chargeable. If extra sessions are required for a particular week, every effort will be made to accommodate them.
- There is no reduction for part of a session and, equally, if any child is collected after the agreed sessions ends, the full amount for that next session will be charged.
- PENALTY CLAUSE - late payment of fees causes a disproportionate amount of work for the Manager in collecting them. Therefore, a late payment fee and removal of a place at club will be levied if fees are not paid.
Fees & Sessions
Session Fees Per Child
|Morning (Reception to Year 6)|
7:30 am to 8:45 am - £5.10
7:45am - 8:45am - £4.10
7:30am - 8:45am with breakfast - £6.10
7:45am - 8:45am with breakfast - £5.10
|Afternoon (Reception to Year 6)|
3:20/3:30 - 4:30pm - £4.60
3:20/3:30pm - 5:30pm - £8.60
3:20/3:30 - 6pm - £11.10
|There are no reductions for part sessions or absences other than holidays notified at the start of term.|
Penalty for Late Collection:
The Club has to close at 6pm promptly, at which time the school has to be secured for the night.