Happy Hometime Club
The Happy Hometime Club opened in October 1993.
It is based in 2 Mobile classrooms and in the KS2 building in the grounds of Whitehouse Common Primary School.
Children Attending Whitehouse Common Primary School, including Nursery, may be registered as members of the club.
In 2020 we had an Ofsted inspection. If you would like to read this report, please click here.
Contact the manager, on 0121 464 1925, or by emailing email@example.com.
New Booking System
Bookings will be on a first come first served basis and once the allocated places for each session are full you will not be able to book.
Staffing ratios are set on the amount of prebooked children. Therefore, if the session is full and you have not booked we are unable to accept additional children on the day.
All bookings must be made through the Magicbooking system. There is no facility to book via email or by telephone or in person
Please also note that as stated in letter dated 8th December we will not be offering food in the afternoon Club. We request that you provide your child with a snack for their time at club and we will continue to provide drinking water. We will also continue to offer breakfast in the mornings.
Please ensure if you are paying by childcare vouchers you have made us aware and informed us of your voucher reference code. It is important that vouchers are paid into the correct account a minimum of one week in advance – Happy Hometime, NOT the school.
As you may be aware data laws are changing in May. The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will come into effect on 25th May and will replace the current Data Protection Act. The GDPR sets out new guidelines for how personal data is processed. Happy Hometime Club takes your data seriously and we are committed to high standards of information security, privacy and transparency. We place a high priority on protecting and managing data and we are working hard to ensure compliance with GDPR. We will never share your data unless we have a legal obligation to do so, or unless it’s necessary to carry out our public task. We will only process the personal data that we need to in order to maintain the high levels of education and safeguard our pupils.If you require further information please contact:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper copies of any information, forms or policies from the website can be provided upon request from HHC.
Notice for Prospective September 2024 Nursery and Reception Parents
If you think you may need a place for your child at HHC in September 2024 then please ring 0121 464 1925 to add their name to the Club waiting list.
Once your place is confirmed at WCPS then please advise HHC accordingly.
Please be aware that although we will endeavour to accommodate your requirements, we cannot guarantee a place.
All club bookings are now done online through the Magicbooking System
To use the Happy Hometime Club you must register on the Magicbooking system . If you are unsure as to how to log into the Magicbooking System, please contact Happy Hometime Club for more information.
When booking your child into club please be advised of the following information.
Registration and Parental Consent forms
This information can be found on the Magicbooking System.
Happy Hometime Club is welcoming, with an environment that is visually attractive and inspirational to both children and adults, which celebrates children’s achievements, learning and development.
We have strong, clear safeguarding policies and procedures in place, that are adhered to and regularly reviewed, to ensure children can develop to their full potential in a caring, happy and stimulating environment.
Registration & Charging Policy
- A Registration Form must be completed when a child first joins the Club and any changes relating to emergency contact numbers, medical conditions, etc., must be notified immediately.
- A Session Booking Form must be completed when a child first starts at HHC.
- At the beginning of each Term parents should advise of any holidays booked and and will not be charged.
- Fees are payable IN ADVANCE - through School Money.
Childcare vouchers are also accepted.
NO cash or cheques will be accepted.
- It should be appreciated that staff hours must be organised in advance according to expected numbers therefore, once sessions are booked, they are chargeable. If extra sessions are required for a particular week, every effort will be made to accommodate them.
- There is no reduction for part of a session and, equally, if any child is collected after the agreed sessions ends, the full amount for that next session will be charged.
- PENALTY CLAUSE - late payment of fees causes a disproportionate amount of work for the Manager in collecting them. Therefore, a late payment fee and removal of a place at club will be levied if fees are not paid.
Fees & Sessions
Current prices are on the Magicbooking system
|There are no reductions for part sessions or absences other than holidays notified at the start of term.
Penalty for Late Collection:
The Club has to close at 6pm promptly, at which time the school has to be secured for the night.